Dutch and Flemish Old Master Drawings
The ONT (Oude Nederlandse Tekenkunst) is an image library for Early-Netherlandish Drawing, which contains over 300,000 photographs and reproductions of drawings (and also prints) by Northern- and Southern-Netherlandish artists of the period 1400-1800.
The collection consists of two parts: visual documents that have been researched and visual documents that are yet to be covered. The researched material contains approximately 225,000 photographs and reproductions, which are arranged into two sections, Northern and Southern Netherlands, and then subdivided by period, subject and artist. The unresearched visual material contains more than 75,000 items and is arranged by artist.
There are separate image files providing summary documentation for early Netherlandish sculpture, wall hangings and stained glass.
Charles Dumas MA (Chief Curator)
• Dutch and Flemish Old Master Drawings 17th and 18th Century
• Dutch and Flemish Old Master Paintings 18th Century, incl. Decorative Interior Paintings
Dorine van Sasse van Ysselt MA (Curator)
• Dutch and Flemish Old Master Drawings, 16th-18th Century
Erik P. Löffler MA (Assistant Curator)
• Dutch and Flemish Old Master Drawings, 17th and 18th Century
• Fotomechanical Reproduction Techniques, 19th Century